Terms and Conditions
1. To confirm a booking for a boat trip a minimum of 50% deposit of the boat fee is required taken by card, cash or online transfer. Full payment must be received within 7 days before the dive. If you cancel more than 7 days in advance a refund can be given or a reschedule. Less than 7 days the deposit will be non-refundable. ‘No shows’ will forfeit the full charge of the boat trip missed. With no option to reschedule.
2. If we cancel your trip due to technical problems or weather conditions we will refund the trip in full, or reschedule you to another trip or course. Please keep hold of your receipt so that you can present it on the day of the trip.
4. Bouley Bay Dive Centre reserves the right to change dive sites without notice, due to weather, safety or suitability on the day.
5. Once the vessel has left port the dive will be considered to be taking place, unless the skipper considers diving to be unsafe. Any missed dives due to change of mind will still be charged.
1. Prior to starting any PADI course each candidate is required to complete a medical declaration. Any yes answers on that form require a doctors signed clearance before being permitted to enter the water. Any one discovered to have falsely declared will be removed from the courses and no refund will be given.
2. A minimum deposit of 50% is required to make a reservation. 7 days prior to starting the course payment must be made in full. If you cancel a course 7 days prior to starting will we refund any fees paid less any materials and a £30 admin charge alternatively we will rebook you to another suitable date free of charge. Any cancellations less than 7 days will incur the loss of the 50 % deposit. ‘No shows’ will forfeit the full course charge with no option to reschedule. Any non-attendance of scheduled sessions will be charged at the current missed session rate and may result in a delay in finishing the course.
3. If Customers fail to meet the performance requirements on any dive or knowledge development session, at the sole discretion of the instructor, the Company reserves the right to charge for repeating that dive or session, the rate for this will be based on the current missed session rate at that time and depend on the nature of the dive or session missed.
4. The Company, its employees or contractors cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of any personal equipment caused prior to, during or after any diving activities taking place at dive location, on the boat, shop or associated areas.
5. Any other refunds for courses will be made solely at the discretion of the Company and will incur an administrative charge. (£30.00)
6. All courses or vouchers paid for must be commenced or redeemed within 12 months of the booking unless by prior agreement of the Company, courses not commenced within 12 months of booking will lose any fees paid.
Servicing of diving equipment
1. Items left for a service must be paid for upon drop off in full
2. Upon investigation any item requiring additional work this will be discussed and agreed upon first. Addition work can be paid for on collection
3. Any gear, regulators, BCDs, cylinders, computers etc. left over the time of arranged collection will incur a charge per day for storage. Any item left over three months beyond the agreed collection date will be disposed of by the Company, to cover costs of repair, with no compensation payable to the original owner.
All Divers agree to abide by Bouley Bay Dive Centre’s Diving Practices and plan and read risk assessments at all times, a copy of which are available on request.